Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a better hair straightener Sedu or GHD? and why??

P.S: Please do not tell me Chi b/c Ive had lots of problems with those.


Thanks


= ]What is a better hair straightener Sedu or GHD? and why??
i have sedu and it works really well. you only have to go over the hair once. it takes me 10 minutes to straighten my hair in the morning and i have curly hair. you can set it on different heat spots so your hair doesnt get damaged.with the new sedu there are ways to curl your hair with it and do different hairstyles. sedu is ranked #1 and it really is a great straightner. i suggest getting the sedu 2008 style. it leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling good!What is a better hair straightener Sedu or GHD? and why??
I've used my GHD for about 3 months now. I haven't had any problems with it. My hair is extremely curly/wavy, but it works really well. It cut my straightening time almost in half. It was a bit expensive, but it was all worth it.
I have GHDS and they are really good, you dont have to keep going over the hair they straighten just with 1 or 2 strokes. I've never heard of Sedu but the new design of GHD actually have a moisture lock (you MUST still use heat protection though) which means that they wont damage your hair as much as other straighteners. They are also used by the proffesionals at many salons.
GHDs !!





I Have Had Them For 2 Years And They Are Fab !





I Dont Know What I Would Do Without Them !!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment