Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's a really good hair straightener?

I have wavy/curly hair and right now my straightener makes my hair sort of puffed out hair. My friend has a really good GHD one and it works AMAZING my hair is so straight. i sort of really do not want to pay that much money for one. But i mean if it really works then i might as well, so does anyone know any good ones that have good prices? and what are some really good hair styling prices to protect my hair from heat damage and to smooth down frizz? please %26amp; thank you! %26lt;3What's a really good hair straightener?
GHD and CHI are expensive, but they are definitely worth the money. I would suggest Nexus heat protexx spray or biolage heat protectant cream.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>What's a really good hair straightener?
Of course, the famous chi straighteners are amazing but you don't need one. Try to find a ceramic iron, they have ones at walmart. I don't know how good they are but thats what you need. I know of two really good products. You can only get them at salons/beauty stores that aren't major chains though (Ulta, for example. Sallys wouldnt carry them). Its a line called ';Aqualage';. Get the ultra straightening gel. I have the thickest hair ever, and all I need is a dime of it to use on my hair. And if you use a little too much, it wont make your hair greasy! :) Also, get the shine spary. Spray it on after you blow dry your hair and after you straighten it. It makes your hair super soft and superrr shiny (: These two products together are no more than 30 bucks! Hope I helped!
I have a Paul Mitchell.

and I have a Chi.



Theyy are awesome.

But theyy do cost alot.



I believe they are worth it. : )
sedu ,black ceramic straighteners are the best and they are full ceramic not just plated.
i have ghd's they are the best.

no doubt.

espiecallt the thin ones.

they are woth the money and last years!
Remington T Studio.



its about 30 bucks at target.



its brown and pink.



its the best one.
GHD are the best
CHI's are really good.

I also have one called the kiyoseki, that works really good.

But I'd go for the CHI :)
the CHI is the best rather expensive but worth every penny
cortex.

-rrz

No comments:

Post a Comment