Friday, February 10, 2012

Which is a better hair straightener a CHI or a SEDU!?!?

my hair is pretty straight just with a few subtle waves sometimes after i wash it. My hair is pretty fine too and it goes about 2 or 3 inches below my shoulder. I basically want it pin straight..and i dont want it to look all fried and damaged and frizzed. i want it sleek and shiny.





if theres a better straightener please tell me.Which is a better hair straightener a CHI or a SEDU!?!?
ghd!!Which is a better hair straightener a CHI or a SEDU!?!?
chi
chi does lots of damage the best on to get is g.h.d or fhi which is made by chi but does less damage
the reviews I've seen on folica.com are better for the Sedu, but my hair is very thick. if yours is fine, you can get away with almost anything. just make sure you are using a fairly higher priced ceramic one, and use a protecting spray. you don't want burned hair.
CHI
ill tell u the best straightener to get is a conair
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment