Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a better hair straightener?? please help!?

i am going to get a new straightener and i am between the chi, ghd, and sedu..what one is the best or do you recommend a better one? hope you can help thank you sooo much!!What is a better hair straightener?? please help!?
I just got my Sedu this month (:


It's extremely awesommeeee.


I was actually having to decide between CHI, Sedu, or Solia,


(GHD was way too expensive for me)


And, I just checked out folica.com for reviews..


and Sedu got the win =)





It dosen't pull your hair. It glides between your hair sooo soft, I was like whoaa. lol. And, it stays straight the whole day. And I sweat a lot, so thats the best feature for me.


It heats up in 10 seconds.


To sum it up, it's the best.


:)


Good luck ! What is a better hair straightener?? please help!?
I would definitely suggest the Conair Infiniti Nano silver.


it is amazing.


I have ringlets, and it COMPLETELY straightens them. It has this steam water, you can detatch it and refill it, that helps keeping your hair from getting split ends and helps it straighten easier.


It's a hundred dollars, but it's completely worth it.



u should get a CHI


it straightens like magic


i've used it for a long time and it heats up realli fast


it cost about $80, but its totally worth it
CHI is def the best... its all we use at the salon
I honestly have to say CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment