Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good Hair Straighteners?

I want to buy a new hair straightner but I can't afford a ghd. I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for a good hair straightener between 50 and 75 euro?? Thanks XxxGood Hair Straighteners?
GHDs are the best professional hair straighteners.





but for you i would recommend a slimline ceramic Remmington hair straightener. $40-50 aus --- very good results.





:DGood Hair Straighteners?
Well I'm not sure what the worth of euros are because I'm from America. I don't know what a ghd is either but a popular brand over here is Chi and it is really expensive, so I understand where you are coming from. If you have a Rite Aid store over there they sell straighteners called Wet2Straight. I have one and it's really good because sometimes I can't wait for my hair to dry and it straightens your wet hair. It also works good for people with thick curly or wavy hair. Hope I helped.
I personally prefer ghd- that'sthe one I've got -however I've used Remington Straightenerss before - they are quiet good %26amp; work well -affordable between 拢35-40 depending on what you want !
the ceramic hair straightener from babyliss . it is really good .
Remington are the only ones that work for me (I've tried loads others)

No comments:

Post a Comment