Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm a guy and i'm getting a good hair straightener?

I was just wondering since my other two straighteners broke one was a conair and the other a tresseme from target. My stylist told me she would get me a really good hair straightener and she is bringing it to my house on friday. She said it would cost me about 150 bucks which I didn't mind you know. But all I want to know is will I notice results. Since I have the medium length like thinned out scene kid hair is it? Well yes its choppy and thinned my natural hair is wavy/curly. I just want to know if a good straightener will keep my hair stick straight all day without products. Because my other ones wouldn't do that. And if I didn't use hairspray my hair would revert somewhat back and curl in. Is this good y/n?I'm a guy and i'm getting a good hair straightener?
this one will prob be able to reach higher temps which will keep your hair straighter longer, but also prob damage it more (the higher quality will give you better ceramic for more even heating.). if you dont love the straightner he/she brings, the chi farouk straightners are the best known to manI'm a guy and i'm getting a good hair straightener?
Since you were using such low end straighteners, you will defently see a difference when you switch to a high end one. Hopefully she gets you a CHI or a GHB.





You will see a reduction of frizz, your hair will get straighter than before, and your hair will look shinier.





You will probably reduce the ammount of product you use.





HTH!
bed head has really good straightners and it will stay 4 a long time there only like 40-50$.avoid wind and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment