Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=306296%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=3%26amp;skuid=sku3747191%26amp;id=prod3748345





I actually intend to curl my hair with it.... I have curled my hair with irons before by just angling the straightener to the side. My hair is pretty thick and fairly straight.


-Is this the right width of curling iron? There's also a 1 in model, would that be better?


-What features should i look for for this purpose?


-Does this seem like a good quality straightener that won't damage my hair? I can't afford anything like a chi.


-If anyone has this straightener please tell me your opinion.


THANKS! :)Is this a good hair straightener?
for any straightener if you want to use it to curl your hair than the 1 inch or smaller would be bestIs this a good hair straightener?
You can get some CHI straighteners for 100$ at hairdressing salons! It's actually a really great straightener , curler , crimper . It's SO worth it. I would invest in one.





I have the limited edition pink :P
No.





Go to Sally's Beauty Supply and purchase one there.





That'll be your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment