Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I neeed a good hair Straightener, please help.?

Hey, so i have insane curly hair that doesnt like to stay straight for the entire day,


by the time i get to school, its pretty much wavy again, and i hate it.


i want a straigtener that will keep my hair straight all day.


does anyone know what kind would be best, and where i could get one.


preferably one under 100$, cause i dont want to spend ALL my money on it.





thanks in advance, (:I neeed a good hair Straightener, please help.?
I also have the wet2straight by Remington, and got it at Walmart for $25-30. I have natural wave, and it keeps mine straight all day. My friend who has naturally curly hair (super curly) uses the same one and loves it too. Supposedly you can use it on damp hair, but I have always dried mine first. You might also try using a working spray on your hair before you straighten it, just for some hold.I neeed a good hair Straightener, please help.?
I have similar hair, and I have the Remington T Studio Ceramic Hair Straightener. It gives you options of specific temperatures (200-400), so if your hair changes somehow, you can change the temperature. I love it, it's almost as good as a Chii, but half the price. (45-50 dollars) I got mine @ Target.
Hello,try Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron or blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .they are really good ,I would most definitely recommend it to you.
Hey x I have ghd straightners. They are really good and come in different sizes and colours. I would reccomend them!! =) good luck x
wet2straight by remington, can be found at walmart its only like $25, but it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment