Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which is a better hair straightener CHI 1'; ceramic or Solia tourmaline 1'; ceramic?

A friend of mine has the CHI flat iron and it did wonders for my hair, but reading reviews and looking at the Solia Tourmaline iron on folica.com I wasn't sure. Which is better in terms of hair care and durability?Which is a better hair straightener CHI 1'; ceramic or Solia tourmaline 1'; ceramic?
CHI is the best hair straightener, in my opinion, so I'd go with that one!Which is a better hair straightener CHI 1'; ceramic or Solia tourmaline 1'; ceramic?
No they do not all work the same! I have used a straighter before that was ceramic, it did nothing like what the CHI does. I would go with the CHI. I have had clients sit in my chair and say how much better the CHI was from the one they use every day.
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment