Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

i dye my hair alot, and i just bought this 'perfect 10' stuff to put in my hair after washing it,, but my hair straightener sucks.What is a really good hair straightener?
Chi. Chi is the best. My friend has one, and I used it once and after going over a big chunk of hair once, it was completely straight! They're amazing!!! I have heard you can buy them at Target. You can look it up on Google to see where you can buy one.What is a really good hair straightener?
I own one of these: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>



And it's fantastic. Best rated on Folica.com, too.
that straigtener its has brushes seen it on infermercials oh the n styler is the name. go buy it
paul mitchell!
chi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment