Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners??

Hey there! umm... I'm looking for a new straightener. i dont really care about price. My hair is between super curly and wavy. Its really coarse and a little below the shoulders. Right now I have a two inch CHI and its ok but my hair turns curly after like an hour. Please help!Good hair straighteners??
i love chi.

i live for their straightener.

there is nothing better, so i think what you should do is get straightening spray that protects as well as straightens easier.

it will hold the straighter hair longer, guarantee it.Good hair straighteners??
Oh my god!!!

Bedhead straighteners ROCK!!!

Or , pluged in

THEY ROCK!!!

They are smooth

have a good gripper and get very hot. And come in stylish colors/designs. I have a pluged in. They run from 40$ to 80$

Like a 1'; (the one I have) are the like 60$ ones. It all depends on how thick our hair is the thicker your hair the wider you want your straitener to be. My hair isn't frizzy, damaged, wavy curly anything. I just like straiteners. So I have a 1'; anyway they are awesome.

Hope I helped!!!
http://www.sallybeauty.com/titanium-flat/a>





this straightener is awesome i love it leaves your hair straight all.
Honestly there is really nothin u can do but get a perm..

but if u do tht ur hair will stay straight for 3-6 months (even if it gets wet which means new growth will come curly while the rest is straight)..

just being honest..

No comments:

Post a Comment