Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Good hair straighteners?

I'm looking to get a good, new hair straightener. I want to ask for a new one for Christmas, but I'm not sure what kind to ask for. What's the best kind of straightener out there? I'm not really worried about price.Good hair straighteners?
CHI or SEDU :)


i've heard ceramic straignteners work tooGood hair straighteners?
I'd have to say GHD's. I've heard that other brands are good too, but i haven't used them personally, so i can't give you my opinion.


GHD's are fairly expensive. Try looking on ebay or something, you'll get it cheaper:)





take care.


xx
ghd!!
The Babyliss Straighten AS You Dry Ones Are So Unbelievebly useless Its amusing!





The Ghd's are good. But Slightly Costly.





Whereas the Remmingtons are great.. and at a good budget!





Make sure you are aware how thick or thin your hair is so that you can be aware.





Hope This Helps You. x
ghd are the ones get them if you can! but most straighters alryt it depends on the type of hair you have

No comments:

Post a Comment