Friday, February 10, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?

is it worth the money%26gt;

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?/a>Is this a good hair straightener?
OMG!! i have that! not the same color but i mean i have a GHD! lol anyways YESSS it is worth the money! it may be thin but its great. i recently got a CHI too though- which is $300 bucks but amazinggggggIs this a good hair straightener?
That one should be of very high quality. The more expensive, the straighter it should make your hair. I have a cheap one, it doesn't do very well but I'm getting a more expensive one like that one because it works much better and lasts all day- i borrowed it from my friend once. :)
Idk how much that one actually is-

from the looks of it I'd say around $50-$75



But seriously the absolutely best straightener you can get is a Chi.

They are about $130 in stores or you can get them on Ebay for as low as $70!! You really should invest in one of these!


Hey my friend has that one, its ok but not the best

The best straightners are CHI ones and if thats too pricey, Conair makes great ones too.

please answer mine

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. And my hair is not so easy to straighten. But with this one it is. And it shines great too.

http://www.remington-store.com/product_d/a>

Hope this helps.
I would recommend REMINGTION Wet to Straight. Very good results, straightens wet %26amp; dry hair. The one you showed is for thin hair, but the one I say is for both types.
no straightener should be worth dat much money. seriously. i wouldnt buy it.
AAAHHHHH!!! I HAVE THAT!
get the Chi Ceramic Iron



its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment