Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's a good hair straightener?

While I'd love a chi, I cannot afford it so keep it under thirty please. I have thick, somewhat wavy hair.What's a good hair straightener?
I purchased a Remington brand straightener about 3 years ago for a price of no more than $30. I'm very concerned with my hair and especially its moisture. Many heat styling tools dry out hair to the max and cause stress to the follicles. My product has straightened my hair with ease and left it shiny and moisturized for years. I definitely recommended their hair products. Good luck; hope I was helpful! :)What's a good hair straightener?
Remmington Ceramic ones work great and they are affordable!


I got mines for $30
Those new Vidal Sassoon ones I think are cheap. And I have a Remington T Studio and i love it! It was like 50 at walmart
chi or revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment