Sunday, February 12, 2012

Good hair straightener?

Does anyone know if this is a good flat iron?? I have thick,fine hair, would it work for me?http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/Appl/a>Good hair straightener?
I have never heard of that brand. Try a CHI or GHD. They are professional brands, and are a little bit more expensive than that one.Good hair straightener?
you know what you should do?



Get a heat style shampoo , brush hair with water, and shampoo, conditioner. it's gets really straight with your hair with all the shampoo frosting. with a comb, brush really hard and leave it to sit there.



My hair is natrually strraight, so I used this and it was softer than ever.







Thta' sa good flat iron,i used it on my perfectly curly sister, and it left her hair like mines when i was born.



of ocurse ,she preffered her curly, but it's a pretty nice one.
chi irons are the best
try GHD,

they sell it at Sephora.

always buy straighteners, and stuff

at the actual store instead of looking for cheap stuff.
It Would Work Ok

But GHD'S Are The Best
I have never heard of it. Unfortunately, it is best to go with more of a pricey straightener like a Chi or an GHD. I have tried all kinds of straighteners and I personally think the GHD is the best one I have ever tried! Although it is expensive, it is worth every penny! I promise.* Which ever straightener you do end of getting make sure to use a Heat Protection product to protect you from damaging your hair, also if you straighten your hair often you should deep condition it once a week.



I hope that helps(:
i have a solia and i absolutely love it :) i got it at this website;



folica.com



they have all sorts of straighteners and straightening creams. free shipping too :) i got mine four days after ordering.
It could work.

The bests are always Chi's though.

No comments:

Post a Comment