Friday, February 10, 2012

Which is the better hair straightener? personal experience?

how thick should the plates be? 2 inch? 1 inch? 1.5?


what's the better company : conair, revlon, or wet2straight?


i'm looking for a straightener that's under $30 that's available in stores and not only online.





any help or tip appreciated!Which is the better hair straightener? personal experience?
2 inch straighteners are for long hair.


1.5 inch is for medium hair


1 inchers are for short hair.





I use a Conair right now and they are better than the other brands.


It's a 2 inch straightener that goes up to 25 in heat settings and has a comb on the side. I got it on sale for $15.


Wet2Straight causes a lot of steam which sucks your hair out of it's moisture so it's probably the worst one.Which is the better hair straightener? personal experience?
2 inch is good if u have long hair, 1 if u have short hair and 1.5 if medium hair. conair is the best out of the 3 brands. revlon is ok and wet2staight is from remington and the plates started to rust a bit and my hair it damaged my hair cuz it would break it off everytime i would straighten it and after a while (2yrs) it wouldn't turn on, so i bought a new one(wet2straight) and after 2 months it didn't work any longer....so i bought a conair and it works fine it's a black one with 2 inch gold plates and it's light weight.
well if you are going for cheap its defanantly wet2straight... idk how thick the plates should be because idk how long your hair is... mine is down to my shoulders and i use the 1 inch... the wet to straight one is defanantly the best if you wanna pay less than 30bucks
I have never seen a straighter that is under $30. If I were you I would invest in a good straighter. I use the CHI. I have very curly hair and I also use the CHI oil. You can fnd them at Target or if you are close to a JC Penny's they run specials on them a lot. Check it out
1 inch, wet2straight
2 in. wet2straight


conair is good to

No comments:

Post a Comment