Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener? ?

So right now I have some cheap conair straightener. And when I use it, it straightens my hair but it leaves it much more frizzy than it was before. Also I have super thick hair so it takes about an hour or an hour and a half to do well. I remember seeing a straightener once that like brushes your hair while straightening it and that was supposed to leave it more silky and do it faster if that works as well as the commercial says it does whats that called and where can I get it? Otherwise does anyone know any good straighteners that will do it faster and not make my hair frizzy? Money is not a problem I'm willing to save up for this.What is a really good hair straightener? ?
Chi- About $75-100





*Definitely worth the money*What is a really good hair straightener? ?
i would say corioliss.


if you go to corioliss.com you can look at the different kinds.


and then if you dont mind qettinq it shipped to your house, you casn order if from amazon.com.


thats how i got my corioliss.


i had the same problem. my hair always qot frizzy with the cheap straightener and then i got this one and its amazinq.


on amazon. the zebra one is the one i have and it was like $80 but in the store, its like $220. and you qet it brand neww !


hope i helped.
I bought the GHD in Dec. It adjust to the texture of your hair. It is a great straightener, but make sure you use a heat protector before you straighten. There are a lot of them out there TRESemme' and It's a Ten are my favorites.
chi. it makes your hair have a shiny,silky finish to it %26amp; i also have thick african american hair %26amp; it works great for me. its around 100 dollars maybe 75 now or so.
the STRAIGHTENER that you are referring to is called the instyler i got one for christmas last year. it does pretty well i have thick course hair as well. hope this helps GOD BLESS,
if you dont mind spending a lot of money i'd try a ghd, it works wonders.


but also for cheaper....the chi works great tooo





good luckk(:
GHD's.
ok go to target nad there is this one that is like around $60- $75 it works bomb i bought it for my sister..
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment