Thursday, January 5, 2012

Remmington wet to dry hair straightener?

reliable or not worth the money? easy points. speak from experience, if not what is a good brand? prics range not over $25Remmington wet to dry hair straightener?
I have one and it works very good%26lt;wet or dry%26gt;, but i got a new tigi rock star one that works 100 times better and is only 65$ (my cousin goes to paul mitchel beauty school and says it works better than hers.


so pretty good straightner)


i found it at target...Remmington wet to dry hair straightener?
I didn't like it. I always use a straightener with a built in comb, and the Remmington ones don't have one. My hair is especially hard to get straight when it's wet, not blowdried. So it didn't work too well for me.


I have a Conair. It works pretty well.
i just got a remington straightener for 40 dollars but its not the wet to dry one and it works really good on my hair =] makes it really straight and soft
i have them and they still burn my hair just as much as regular straightners when my hair is damp. but if you jst use them as straighteners when your hair is dry they are pretty good. x
It's okay for $25... it straightens pretty well. But I'd recommend something a little bit more pricey. You won't regret it.
I have one and it is great. Well worth the money.
i have one and it makes my hair feel so dry it just ruins my day because it irritates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment