Saturday, January 14, 2012

Girls: Good hair straighteners?

I have really thick curly hair and my straightener is dyinggg. Does anyone know of any really good brands or models of straighteners? I hate spending so much money if I don't know whether it's good or not...





Thanks!Girls: Good hair straighteners?
The top brands of hair straighteners are GHD, Sedu, or Chi.


They all work great. I've used them all, and they're amazing! They don't damage your hair, and make it super shiny and straight.


A Chi is the cheapest, at about $75 or so. A GHD or Sedu is $100+


But a good straightener is going to cost more money, but it's much better quality.


These hair straighteners last practically forever!


:]Girls: Good hair straighteners?
I have the 2'; CHI Turbo and it is amazing! I can't even tell you how many other brands of straighteners I went through. This one is by far the best! I've had it for 3 years now and it still works as great as the day I bought it :)


It is a little pricey, but it's worth it! I found mine brand new on Amazon.com for a great price, take a look on there. Or, if you have Harmon Drugstores near you they carry them and I recently found out you can use coupons from Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond there since they are owned by the same company! If you go on Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond's website and sign up for e-mails they will send you a 20% off coupon!
Top five on the market


1. Babyliss Pro 230 Radiance 拢97.89


2. Corioliss C2 Ultra Slim Digital Straightner 拢120


3. GHD IV Styler 拢106.49 (My personal favorite, my sister has v.busy hair and this works very well on her hair, although it was slightly expensive, it is worth it and a very good investment)


4. Mark Hill Smooth and Shine Ceramic Style 拢87.99


5. Nicky Clarke Nano Silver Detox Salon Straightner 拢37.71 (These are the cheapest because although they are very good but they are quite thin, so it takes the longest for them to straighten your hair, it is perfect for hair that is wavy, but not as good as the others for curley hair)





Hope this helps
Hi There , My Nae Is Heather, I Have ghd's . They Come In All Different Sizes . I've had ones for thick hair and ones for normal hair . both were good x they are about 拢120 and u get a five year guarantee with Shampoos, Conditioner , Heat Protectors Et.c x If U Want To No More Write Back To MY Address %26gt;hfleming179@googlemail.com
A Chi is the best. My friend is a cosmetologist and that's what she uses. It was like a hundred dollars but it's wroth it. I can't imagine using anything else after using it.
Lately, I have extremely thick hair and my straightener is great for thick hair. They're pretty pricey but amazing. I recommend a GHD.
My hair is really think and curly and I use the Conair Infiniti and i think it's a 2 inch. I've had it for about a year now and it still works great. I got mine at Target for $40.00 Good luck!
The GHD are amazing.


But at the moment i use


A make called Gorgeous.


There so good!


These may be pricey but the totally work!!!
zerran has the best! its 120 dollars. will not ruin your hair and last. and you dont have to wear gloves. works really good.
Chi is always the best


they're quite expensive though
CHI flat irons are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment