Thursday, January 5, 2012

Can anyone recommend some cheap but good hair straighteners?

My hair is curly, but not afro, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good straighteners that won't cost an arm and a leg that will straighten my hair just as good as the expensive straighteners out there. Also I used a friends hair straighteners and it makes my hair go frizzy and dry, what could I use on my hair that will control the frizz but won't make my hair greasy? Thanks. Oh I'm in the UK.Can anyone recommend some cheap but good hair straighteners?
remington ones





you can buy them from 15 pounds and there are cermanic and they are greatCan anyone recommend some cheap but good hair straighteners?
You could try to see if anyone is selling any GHD's cheap on Ebay. I have very curly hair and i have found these the best of the lot. Try John Frieda frizz ease products they work very well on curly frizzy hair.


This is from the UK!
my hairs curly too, i use the conair ones,


well i have a conair one and my hair is always so straight and stays straight for a long time, i think i only paid about 25$ on it.
Conair are the cheapest but good quality
any conair ceramic iron
phillips are really good and really cheap to!

No comments:

Post a Comment