Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Wet/Dry Straightener?

I'm buying a Wet/Dry straightener this week and I was wondering which worked the best. I need it to be fast, easy, and less than $90. I have blonde to dirty blonde, wavy, thin hair. I was looking at the Solia Tourmaline on Follica and it looked pretty good. If you have it, do you like it? Does anyone also know of any other wet/dry straighteners that work really well, don't damage hair, hold the straightening for the whole day, and are under $90?Best Wet/Dry Straightener?
well it depends what kind of hair you have but


i have the chi and i have like really really curly hair so i straighten mine every morning and it works really good i recommend that you buy it from ebay because the chi can be a little pricey.


but i found mine brand new on there only 56.50! great price


but back to the straightener it works really well and im loving it.Best Wet/Dry Straightener?
less than 90 you won't find if you want it to be quality


wet/dry straighteners no matter which one you use will put a lot of damage on your hair


A LOT


so good luck with that...
I would recommend the Chi wet to dry, it's awesome.
i have 1 from target that 20 it works really good
i got my wet/dry straightener for kohls. its called wet2straight and it works great! i think it was around 20-35 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment