Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Infiniti Conair tourmaline ceramic wet dry straightener..?

should i buy it? i know Conair is not the best heat styling tool brand, but i have easy-to-straighten hair and i dont heat style it often. it is already straight, but i have volume.





did it work for you if you used it?The Infiniti Conair tourmaline ceramic wet dry straightener..?
Mine worked for me before it quit working! i would say save your money and buy a better quality (and yes, more expensive) one. But I would recomment buying one that's wet/dry! I really liked that part of it!The Infiniti Conair tourmaline ceramic wet dry straightener..?
yes its okay


it still works


i have 1


and it works well
The wet/dry products sound good but they still do cause the same amount of damage, as would blowdrying and then straightening.





They are also more likely to short out. I have had 3 personal clients straighteners and curling irons (wet/dry) go up in the process of using it and it burnt their hair off.





This can happen with any product that you use to plug in to an outlet. Make sure that if it smells funny you un-plug it and stop using it. Nothing should start to smell strange. This usually means that it is not safe to use.





I love my Hot Tools ceramic iron I wash my hair at night let it dry when I get up in the morning then I straighten my hair, after I use a shine product for thermal heat (blowdryer curling iron etc.) More expensive doesn't always mean better sometimes you are just paying for a name. We purchased a wet/dry iron for my salon (dont remember the brand) but,I didn't like it and we paid almost 250 for it

No comments:

Post a Comment