Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Instant Heat Ceramic 2'; Wet/Dry Straightener?

does the conair Instant Heat Ceramic 2'; Wet/Dry Straightener really work because i am black and have natural hair when it is wet it is in small corkscrew curls and my hair length is to the middle of my back so i want to know if this would work for my hair when it is wet or dry.





thanxx for the helpInstant Heat Ceramic 2'; Wet/Dry Straightener?
You must have been growing your


hair for a long time,for it to be that


long,because usually black peoples


hair doesn't grow long,well if you


don't cut it.


Anyways, those straighteners that ';SAY';


they straighten when hair is wet is a lie.


I still actually wouldn't try straightening my


hair with any straightener when my hair is


wet,but that's just me.





I would wait atleast 20-45 minutes


before straightening your hair.


That way you can either let it air dry,


or blow dry it.





Hope I helped- MiMiInstant Heat Ceramic 2'; Wet/Dry Straightener?
Well, ceramic plates are better than metal plates, but you should never use a straightener when your hair is wet. If you do this, it will blister your hair and damage it over time.





Just buy a ceramic one that doesn't dry your hair, or just don't use it on wet hair.
im white, but when i use my wet to dry straightners they dont really get my hair that straight so i just dry my hair and use my other stragihtners nw _x
In my opinion those wet to straight straighteners are a load of bollocks. You can straighten your hair when it's wet with any straighten and you will still get the same result that it singes your hair. It's never a good idea. Get some GHDs they are awesome. Don't use them when your hair is wet though lol unless you are aiming for split ends.
There is this liquid that straightens your hair when you have curly, textured hair like that. But for the straightener, it is better when your hair is dry to use it. When it is wet, it will burn your hair if you use the straightener.
my mom uses a iron LOL... and mostly PorcelainSeies q;)
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment