Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wut are good hair straighteners ?

so like last year i got this purple conair hair straightener n it wuz conair shiny styles...and it turned out to be horrible. and i wanna get a new one. like one thats not really expensive..but works well too. and i kno CHI is a really good quality one but its not in my budget. im looking for one like 20-40 dollars. so wut brand / type of straighteners are good? plzz give sum advice !


thxWut are good hair straighteners ?
I agree with the person above. I got the TIGI bedhead straightner about two weeks ago and I LOVVVEE it. They are bit more expensive then you are asking for, (I got mine at frickin WALGREEN'S!) about $80. but i would definetly say it's worth it! It doesn't dry out my hair like the cheap $20 ones and it makes it soooo smooth. If you want to go a little bit more expesive than your budget and have it actually WORK, i would say tigi bedhead all the way.Wut are good hair straighteners ?
BEDHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment