Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener brand?

I had two conair straighteners, and they both gave out. The plates are dead now and I've had them for about a year. It was a two year guarentee.





I have really curly hair and its a pain to straighten. So if I need to straighten my hair, I need it in a one-go through on a strand.





Does anyone have any good brands that are cheap and good?What is a really good hair straightener brand?
there really aren't any good cheap straightners, you can order a chi on line for about $60, that's the best you can getWhat is a really good hair straightener brand?
Ghd straighteners are prob the best but are a bit pricey..


The new Babyliss ones are meant to be good too and are cheaper in price..





=)


x
ghd's are good but expensive if not try babyliss they're new ones are just as good and cheap
GHD .. STRIGHTENS ANY TYPE OF HAIR.. ITS THE BEST but.. ITS 100 POUNDS !!
GHD's are the best straightners you can get.





www.ghdhair.com
chi's are the best for curly hair
i bought a pair of SHE's and they are amazing, hotter than GHD and Cheaper!:P
everyone knows GHDS are the best :D



No comments:

Post a Comment