Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where can I get a really good hair straightener at a decent price?

I have slightly wavy hair, but I want it to be straight. It used to be straight before, but now it isn't. Please include the price.Where can I get a really good hair straightener at a decent price?
WALMART i got an AMAZING one like seriously amazing my friend has rele curly hair and i straighten it alot %26lt;3 ONLY 20$ its a pink breast cancer oneWhere can I get a really good hair straightener at a decent price?
Here these are all from Target-



Coniar- $13.59

Revlon 1';- $20.99

Coniar 2';- $8.99



Wal*Mart-



there is one for $20.00, but i dont think it works as well...



okay, and i know this one isnt 'cheap' but its the one i have and its AMAZING!

Infiniti Hair Designer with Straightener Attachment- $56.99



hope this helps! good luck.. :]



xoxo
I do not know if this is considered a decent price or not, but at sallys they have a gvp flat iron (like the chi) for $60.

If you search gvp flat iron in the search box up there ^ you can find some reviews and stuff.

Hope this helps!!!



http://sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.sto/a>
Walmart 20 $$$
Why would you want to? Be who you are; ';To thine own self be true';.
probably Wal-Mart is the best or look at maybe CVS sometimes they have those well good luck!
walmart.

like 20-40 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment