Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is Remington a good hair straightener brand?

I've been wanting to buy a hair straightener, and a cheap but good quality one. I was wondering if Remington's hair straightener is a good? Does it make your hair frizz?Is Remington a good hair straightener brand?
my hair is relatively low maintenance and i own the remington t-studio ceramic straightener. i like it because it has a digital temperature screen and can go up to 400 degrees and it doesnt take long to heat up. however, i have hhad mine for a year or 2 and it is starting to take longer to heat up and i may be due for a new one soon because straightening takes longer overall. but for a cheap buy, its worth spending 30 bucks to replace it with the same oneIs Remington a good hair straightener brand?
I tried one once. It make my hair frizz. I bought an Amika, and it works wonders! I had tried all kinds of straighteners, and they all did some sort of damage. Now I have an Amika flat iron, and LOVE it!! You can also use it for waves or curls. I use it everyday. It does NO damage at all. If you've ever heard of Amika products, they're super good for your hair. One of the best irons you can buy. They are $200 on the site, but ebay has some great deals.





Good luck!





here is the link to the site- http://loveamika.com/
yea, id recommend them, never made my hair frizz (i have thin wavy hair) but they start to break after a year esp when you use them everyday. so make sure you keep the receipt because they usually come with a 2yr guarantee. so you can swap it for a new one if it breaks :)
i have a remngton i guess its good for like cheap but i personally dont like it, it always pulls my hair with the little clip thing, but for cheap yeah and liek cheap fro qualitly

No comments:

Post a Comment