Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where can i find a good hair straightener that will keep my hair straightend all day and reduce static?

I've had 2 different straightener the first one works but it makes my hair really staticy and it tares my hair, my other one doesnt keep my hair straight [only for like an hour] and i have fairly thin hair. My friend recomended a chi, but i've never really used one. So whats a good type i can get?Where can i find a good hair straightener that will keep my hair straightend all day and reduce static?
SeduWhere can i find a good hair straightener that will keep my hair straightend all day and reduce static?
i havent used chi but i swear by GHd's i have had mine for years and cant remember life without them, my hiar is curly and it keeps it striaght and static free for two to three days. till i wash it again
I do hair and CHI is one of the best and so is FHI...I use CHI
I've used a CHI straightener for like every day for a year and my hair is NEVER staticy and stays straight for the whole day!!!


I also recommend getting TREsemme heat protecting spray!! just spray a little into your brush and brush through before you straighten your hair.





I hope this helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment