Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where do I get a good hair straightener?

I am looking to buy a hair straightener, but I don't have a lot of money to spend. Where should I get my new hair straightener?Where do I get a good hair straightener?
i agree with the first answer. CHI is the only way to go if you want it to actually work.Where do I get a good hair straightener?
get a corioliss at sally's they don't burn your hair and straighten good + the Chi gives your hair unwanted creases and if you don't care for your hair correctly it will fry. That's what happend to my friend and she had amazingly long thick hair, but the chi damaged it and she had to cut it really short.
www.folica.com have good sales, you ll see $200 hair irons for less than $70 on sale, they are super reliable, i have been buying from them for more than 2 years now, actually maybe more like 3 years, and they have excelent customer srvice if you need to return something, check them out and see if you like them :)
remington do fairly good ones.

tresemme also do a good one in argos for about 拢20

here, they have loads here:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID7/a>

hope this helps :)

xx
go to ulta and get the remington wet 2 straight strightener i got mine for 20 dollars but i think that was on sale there usually30..still a very good price
Pretty much anything at Sally beauty supplies the majority are salon straighteners and they work better than the ones from Walmart, target, etc. also Sally's has a lot of sales where $100 straightners are only $50 and they have a great selection too
go to target. vidal sassoon. it works amazing! my hair is very hard to straighten and i got it to straighten in 10 minutes. its $30. not too bad but its worth it.
Go to sallys get a CHI.. works like magic..

Help me out please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090723094348AA9dWxP
A beauty supply store where they can help match the best brand for your type of hair. (Assuming the employees have some knowledge.)
Try stores like CVS or Walgreens or Rite Aid. Thats were my cousin got mine and hers is really good. Also, you could get that straighterner that they show on the commercials!
depends on how much you want to spend.

low buget: CVS/Sallys

high buget: salons or professional places
You can get one at just about anywhere. they cost about $20-$25.
My Coroilis is the best flat iron I've ever used. It was about $200, but I've had it three years and it's still better than all my friends new Chi's. Totally worth it.
you soulja boy fina ho
any hair salon, ask the professionals
Wal-mart.... $28 Wet to Straight hair straightener. My hair is SUPER curly and its the only one that works!!!
sallys beuaty supply. usually 45$
you could look in a cvs they may have hair straighteners there.
walmart
walmart
Go get the CHI at Sally's :)
The chi is the best. But buy them online. I got mine on amazon for 40 bucks.
just use an iron girlfriend....whaaat?
I bought mine off Sephora. It's a GHD mini and it's awesome!
u should try beautychoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment