Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where can I buy a good hair straightener?

they have to have a good return policy. online or in the stores, doesn't matter. thanks!Where can I buy a good hair straightener?
http://www.folica.com





VERY good customer service and people give reviews with pictures of their hair. They also have ALOT of good sales and free shipping on alot of their appliances. You can try a flat iron and if you don't like it return it.





or ulta





They also sell professional appliances and I believe they will allow you to try and return their prodcuts but Im not sure.





In my humble opinion if you are looking for a good durable flat iron you want to get a professional grade. Its a little more expensive but in the long run do a better job and last longer than ones you can get in drug stores.





For instance the new ceramic flat irons. Drugstore/chain brands are COATED with cermanic instead of solid ceramic like most professional brands. So after a while the ceramic wears off and its useless. So you'll be replacing every couple of months, maybe even more frequentlyif you use it alot.





I would reccomend the solia. I have a sedu and love it alot but feel that it is very comprable to the solia but cheaper. I would say get a chi but all the bad reviews about it have to do with its durability.





Also if you find that some of those flat irons are still out of your price range try ebay.com and bid on one. Trust me ifyou get a professional flat iron you will be VERY hapy.Where can I buy a good hair straightener?
By it @ ''Sally's''. They have a wide selection and you can chose the one that's best for your hair; along with a good return policy. I've had mine for about 6yrs. and it still works great.
I have a list of good hair straighteners and websites.


Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.





Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best tips, products and advoice.





Best wishes
Go to a good drug store
by at sally they have some of the best hair stuff in that place...i bought one from there myself and it leaves my hair really straight....





good luck
At Walmart or the hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment