Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Whats a really good hair straightener?

The one i have is getting to be old and i need a new one preferably one that is professionalWhats a really good hair straightener?
I use the Conair Infinity. It is reasonably priced and works well on my hair. I have pretty thin hair though, so I can't tell you if it works on thick hair.Whats a really good hair straightener?
I'd go with a chi hair straightner ive had mine for almost 4 years! And it still hasnt died on me plus it gives fantastic results, i have very thick hair and i've tried a bunch of other straightners and they never really did anything haha





heres the link:


http://www.chi-hair-tools.com/
at my salon we use the chi, it is pricey but i have had mine for 4 years now and it still works like new. my hair comes out pin straight i absolutely love it.
GHD straighteners are amazing! They may cost alot more than a usual pair of straighteners but they are great and last forever. I have them and love them. :)
The Chi Hair Straightener! It works so well. I was at JcPennys and they used it in their professional hair studio! It works great
the chi


:)
my hair is really hard 2 straighten so i use da maxiglide! they are like 135

No comments:

Post a Comment