Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a GOOD hair straightener?

I would get a CHI, but I just don't have enough money in my budget.





If it is possible, what is a good quality hair straightener for $40-$50 at the most?What is a GOOD hair straightener?
GHD


I really don't know what i'd do without mine.What is a GOOD hair straightener?
now im not to sure what its called but i know what it looks like and its 39.99$ at walmart and it works AMAZING in my hair its black and red and its a skinny one .


try it out cause it works great for mine
I would look at ebay. I bought one for about 50. It is not the chi but it says compared to the chi. it works pretty good.
I've always used conair hair straighteners. they work really well and they're cheap. make sure to get a ceramic, they work the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment