Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that's not very expensive?

I want to get a straightener that will make my hair look smooth and shiny while straightening.

I wanted to get a chi but it's about 200 dollars and I can't afford that. I also do not like Conair, so please don't recommend that.

So, what's a good straightener I can buy that is not very expensive?

My limit is about 70$.

Thanks!What's a good hair straightener that's not very expensive?
My mother is a hair stylist and shell be the 1st to be blunt that an expensive tool isn't always the best one!!! Chi is a good STRAIGHTENER but ur right its far too much$$$. That's pretty what salons only carry. Me personally i have thick (naturally curly coarse hair) I bought this helen of try one (ceramic w/ tarpaulin might be spelled wrong) for like $45.00 at Sally's. It works for me but everyone is different. I grabbed an 1 in 1/2 cuz the skinny ones do nothing for my hair. So try going to a beauty supply store in stead of a salon.. look in ur local area and im sure you'll find a good one : ) $70.00 will get ya a nice 1 but again expensive isn't always betterWhat's a good hair straightener that's not very expensive?
I would recommend a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-1/4';) it may be $10 more but girl that thing works like magic i would recommend it to everybody my hair went from thick and wavy to straight and shiny if you're not willing to pay $10 more than i suggest visiting http://www.folica.com/ this website has everything from hair straighteners to makeup . If you can't find anything there then i suggest getting the fhi or the gvp those work well too if there still not what you're looking for , for the price or whatever then you could get a mini one for your bangs ( if you have any ) . If not then just get a permanent hair straightener at sally beauty store .
Chi is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time it was one of first straighteners made. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.

you need to invest in a good flat iron, if you go to target a CHI is only $80! only $10 more dollars than you were wishing to spend but its worth the price.



I hope I helped,

If you want some cute style to try with your new straightener try these tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWltjSRgg/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnN4RC5ef/a>



XOoXo,

B.
i have 2 hair straighteners. the one hair straightener is rlly good and makes my hair shiny. it also straightens wet hair which i think is rlly good cuz u dont have to wait til ur hair is dry to straighten it. that straightener i got for 40 bucks at target. its call wet 2 straight straightener. it works for wavy hair curly hair and any kind it also has digital speeds so u can put it up for as high as u want. the highest one straightens wet hair. well i hope ihelped good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment