Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's a good hair straightener for my hair? [10 points]?

It's basically straight, but a little wavy. I also have pretty dry/fine hair and I don't straighten often. I've been looking at Conair and ceramic, also around what price would the straightener suggesting be?What's a good hair straightener for my hair? [10 points]?
I would suggest buying a Chi (its ceramic)....I have one myself and it is amazing it'll keep your hair straight all day long, and I don't know if you know this but you can create flips and curls with just a normal straightener you don't need a conair..



But whatever you do buy a ceramic because they don't damage your hair as much as the metal ones.



At a salon you would pay around 130 dollars....but you probably could find it a little cheaper somewhere else.What's a good hair straightener for my hair? [10 points]?
remington wet2 straight, its great
Conair is HORRIBLE!

Trust me, I've used it and it DOES NOT straighten!



Spurlge a little and buy a CHI online. About $80 but I've had mine for 4 years and it is still going strong!

Conair beaks VERY easily.



Edit:

Online the CHI is $80

In stores it's almost $120
Remington wet2straight (its great)

i got it at walgreens for 35 dollars



answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
chi. $100. :)
Chi Hair Straightner. Cant Live Without Mine.



Or BedHead Starightening Products.Good Enough And Cheap ;D
I suggest that you should use the Makarizo Super Gold

I use it and my hair became straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment