Monday, January 23, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that won't damage your hair?

Hi - is there a hair straightener out there that works good for dry/frizzy/damaged hair and will not make it any worse?? My hair is poufy and frizzy at the crown and I would like to have a straighter look. I am willing to pay up to $400. Please let me know. Thank you very much!!What's a good hair straightener that won't damage your hair?
There isn't one. ALL straighteners are damaging to hair and they will just make your hair more damaged. Don't believe the marketing claims. There is no such thing as a straightener that is good for your hair or that won't damage it!! What's a good hair straightener that won't damage your hair?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment