Monday, January 23, 2012

Does anyone know a really good hair straightener that will starighten my really thick and curly hair?

Its not wavy it has tight curls and i also was wondering if the starighteners that straighten hair while it is wet work? because those would be really really helpfulDoes anyone know a really good hair straightener that will starighten my really thick and curly hair?
The best in the world!!!


AS good as chi and fhi!


It is sold at Sallys beauty supply...


Jilbere Titanium (gray and black)


My FHI has to be sent back and repaired so I needed something cheap while I waited....


Got it for 49.99 (My FHI 150.00) works just as well as Fhi and I've had it 2 years.


I personally think wet to dry takes sooooo much longer!


Blow dry with a straightening Pik then Flat iron


*************Make sure you use a heat protectant like-


Matrix sleek works spray


Redkens Fabricate


Redkens spray Starch


Bed Heads AfterpartyDoes anyone know a really good hair straightener that will starighten my really thick and curly hair?
I know a flat iron works good. But remember that the more it cost the hotter it gets and straightens your hair. So if I were you and you really want results you gotta invest about 100. or more on a good quality one. I believe they make some too that you can actually use when your hair is still wet, then again invest in a good one. There are lots of cheap ones out there. So for best results your gonna have to spend some money.
go to hair salon or beauty supply store and get


some stuff like ';flat out'; or some other tube


of straightner they really do work!!!


good luck
a chi wet or dri they dont damage your hair and if you have thick curly hair like mine it straightens it in 5 minutes
GRRRRRRRRR IM A TIGER!!!!!!
try a CHI it does all of the above and it dosent frizz your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment