Monday, January 23, 2012

What Is a good hair straightener I could get?

It's almost my birthday, so I'm going to get one for my birthday. I've considered A Chi or The InStyler. Thanks so much for the help!!What Is a good hair straightener I could get?
Don't get the chi please , it's expensive ... and my friend use to have one and i used it and it doesn't even work... my hair didn't even stay straight for an hour.. that thing sucks.. the in styler looks sweet on tv and everything.. i'm thinkin about getting one.. so yeah try it out.. or another good striaghtener.. is the wet 2 straight one.





hope this helpedWhat Is a good hair straightener I could get?
The chi is great. You can usually find them on sale and they heat up fast and really work
the chi!!


answer myn http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090710062938AASFPKL
The Chi works wonders! It works quickly and its amazing!!! Its a little on the expensive side, if you have a budget though! :]
GHD's all the way! They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment