Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

I need to buy a new hair straightener and wanted to get a CHI but those are too expensive, my hair is wicked hard to straighten sometimes so im looking for a really good straightener for around under $50, anyone know of anyWhat is a really good hair straightener?
Yes Remington is a good brand and also Conair infinitiWhat is a really good hair straightener?
a good hair straightener under 50$ will be hard to find. But I really recommend anything that is ceramic! or else it's really bad for your hair.
I use a straightener called HerStyler, it straightnes curly/wavy hair really good. I'm pretty sure you can get it at Sally's or some hair store.
when it comes to your hair, I would make the extra investment and get the more expensive one. Because your worth it.
Conair

No comments:

Post a Comment