Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

I have a crappy straightener


what are some really good ones?What is a really good hair straightener?
I have bought many different brands of straighteners and my favorite so far has been the CHI. It is my favorite because they are only moderately expensive but they are way worth the cost. I have had mine for three years and use it everyday, it works and gets just as hot as the day I purchased it. Way worth it. Plus you can do a lot of different styles with a CHI and the styling products that go with it are also amazing and smell delicious. I highly recommend a CHI straightener and so do many salons.What is a really good hair straightener?
I recommend the CHI..it is the BEST! don't get any other flat iron...i no its 100 bux but trust me its worth it!...after u straighten ur hair it doesnt frizz or puff or anything...the chi worx amazing..just b sure 2 get the chi spray 4 the hair
I think the best out there right now is the CHI straighteners. But it is about $100. Many salons use the CHI's











-Justinee%26lt;3
I use one called Solia. Its from folica.com :)
nicky clarke pro salon straightener.. XD
GHD's hands down. but they are expensive. warning
GHD's, expensive but works like magic!
an iron, with a towel in between so you don't burn your hair. and if it's damp it works great.
ghd's :)


they are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment