Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a good hair straightener to get for my wife?

I want a nice high quality straighter to get her? Anyone have any ideas?What is a good hair straightener to get for my wife?
hot tools professional. i have had it for 2 years, and it works just about as good as an expensive one.



Its only about 34 dollars, and totally worth it :D



http://www.hairstyles-tools.com/images/h/a>What is a good hair straightener to get for my wife?
Most of the higher end flat irons are comparable to one another. Just make sure its a ceramic flat iron. I like my irons hot, so I get one that goes over 400 degrees F. My Babyliss Nano Titanium flat iron is one of the best I've used. It gets hot and it presses hair straight as a board. I use to work for HAI and I didn't care for any of the flat irons they made, except for the HAI 2. CHI is a knockoff version of HAI, so I wouldn't spend my money on them either. You can safely spend about a hundred bucks and she'll be happy with whichever iron you buy. Some companies have pink irons to promote breast cancer awareness. The girls I work with love buying pink equipment. Women find as much importance on appearance as they do on functionality.
Cloud Nine are made by the original founders of ghd they are the next big thing in hair irons dependent on hair length go for

Short Hair C9 Micro

Medium C9 Standard

Long Hair C9 Wide



On there site theres a Special Offer for a His n Her pair
If you want high quality and you are not worried about price get her a CROC I have never had a straightener that works better or faster with very minimal damage to my hair
the CHI it lasts a long time a works really well their about $100 but amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment