Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are good hair straighteners that arent that expensive?

I need to buy a new hair straightener, but not one that is too expensive like a chi, but not cheap. And I'd like one with a heat setting. I have been hearing things about the conair infiniti. Is this a good one? Can you recommend some to me?What are good hair straighteners that arent that expensive?
Hi ,you can try a CHI or a GHD online ,that will very cheap ,have a try ! such as Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .What are good hair straighteners that arent that expensive?
You can try straighteners from Remington. My friend has a t-studio and it works with in the first time she straightens it and costs under 40 bucks! My sister has a different type of Remington and it was under twenty. It did a great job at straightening. Hope this helps! I wouldn't buy any conair brands. They fry my hair with products in my hair. Also, they barely do anything to my hair. I have a straightener that is a metropolis, but it was about $300. But it straightens great:)

No comments:

Post a Comment