Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are good hair straighteners for African Americans?

I need to buy a hair straightener.. FAST!


but i dont know what kind I should get.


I have really course, thick hair.


It also gets really frizzy too.What are good hair straighteners for African Americans?
I use the CHI iron it works wonders on my thick hair I can stretch a perm out for bout a month with that thing if u can't afford that get any Ceramic straightner they work the best also try Gold %26amp; Hot products they work goodWhat are good hair straighteners for African Americans?
if you hair is coarse you might need to get it pressed first then use a straightener that has a dail were you can turn the heat all the way up they usually work better conair is a good brand ther have a straightener that is a curler also it looks like a curling iron but then opens up into a straightener and the dail goes up to 25 or get a red plated straightener i belive its conair also and the heat goes up to 400
No offense, but NO ONE WHITE, UNLESS, THEY KNOW SOMEONE BLACK REALLY WELL SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION.......LOL YOUR HAIR IS SO DIFFERENT. They are two really good brands of (perms- black folk straighteners) out right now.... they don't really burn or smell bad and the help the frizzy a lot... one is Botanicals, and the other is Olive Oil. The Olive oil seems the best to my family, friends and co-workers. It makes your hair feel silky. Perms also depend on where you live.... humid states... try the olive oil first. up north maybe botanicals will be okay for you.
I would think that your hair straightener wouldnt be much different than one a caucasian person uses. Maybe just one with a higher heat but of course that just damages your hair. I use a Wigo and it works really great, it gets REALLY hot. It was $80. I would recommend buying a heat protectant product if you're going to buy one and use it often so it burns the product before your hair.
I have no ideal - i am a guy , sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment