Thursday, January 5, 2012

What are good hair straighteners that arent expensive?

I need to buy a new hair straightener, and I want to pay under 100 dollars for it. Which ones are good?What are good hair straighteners that arent expensive?
I have wet2straight and i have had it for a while now and it works awesome... still.


It's in-expensive and lasts for a really long time, and available at wal-mart! lol








Edit: I used to have a chi, BUT it didn't last very long and it took a while for it to heat up, it worked okay the first few times but i don't know if i just got a messed up one but it sucked after a while it didn't hardly straighten my hair i had to go over one strip like four or five times.What are good hair straighteners that arent expensive?
The best straightener in my opinion is the Chi.(the only plave that sales it is JCPenny's. If u can catch it on sale it is around 100, but when not on sale its about 140. But it is for sure worth the money, it the one that jcpenny salon uses on their clients. I have had a Chi sine i was 14, and i will never use any other brand:)
get one with ceramic plates on it.


revlon has pretty good cheaper products too.





i wouldn't recommend a chi, because


1. its too expensive. ($129 dollars.)


2. it only has one heat setting.
The conair ones
Hello ,try Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron or blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .they are amazing..
Mine was 70 bucks.


It works SOO good. It goes up to 450 Degrees so its really good on really curly hair, like african american its called...ozon titanium





http://www.ozonhair.com/_product_37510/O…





its amazing!
There is one at Wal Mart called wet to straight!


It's works great!


I have had mine for 2 years and it is still working perfect!


It can get really hot within a minute or lower if needed!!
I have a ceramic one from Conair


It works surprisingly well.
i don't know by name but if you go to a local Ralphs they might have one


they have one at mines.
Jilbere De Paris Is a good straightening
I have a Solia straightener, and I love it. It was $80, I bought it online. It's really cool and straightens well.
Gold N Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment