Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are good hair straighteners for very curly hair?

I agree. The Instyler is definately the way to go.What are good hair straighteners for very curly hair?
I can't say of a specific one, I have straight hair, but I imagine that a larger one would work better?





Sorry I couldn't be of more help!What are good hair straighteners for very curly hair?
The ';CHI.';


It works for all hair-types.


It's a bit more pricey, but its worth it.


They last for a while, and they work really good!
ask your hairdresser it will be expensive but worth it
I reccommend you try the InStyler. It doesn't give you split ends, and is very fast and easy. You can try it for $14.99 and it's buy one get on free. Here's the video and website:http://www.getinstyler.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment