Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good hair STRAIGHTENERS for CURLY, FRIZZY, THICK hair for SUPER CHEAP?!?

I have immensely thick, frizzy, curly hair. I want to tame it down (straighten) it every once in a while, plus my mom wants one for her thick hair (but her's is straight). What is a good one $45 dollars or less?Good hair STRAIGHTENERS for CURLY, FRIZZY, THICK hair for SUPER CHEAP?!?
I got the Hot Tools hair straightener. Depending on how big you want it it will range between $20-$50. It works great I just got it my hair is just like yours and it makes my hair pin straight! I got mine at Ulta. I think it's available at pretty much any beauty supply store.Good hair STRAIGHTENERS for CURLY, FRIZZY, THICK hair for SUPER CHEAP?!?
i think the Remington wet2straight works really good! and you can get it at Walgreens, Rite Aid or any other store and i'd highly recommend it to others

No comments:

Post a Comment