Thursday, January 19, 2012

U K - Can any of the guys (or girls with very short hair) recommend a good hair straightener?

My son is mixed race and his hair is naturally curly. I put a cream on it to straighen it but when I blow dry to style, it goes frizzy and I have decided to buy a ceramic straightener. Can you tell me which one you use.U K - Can any of the guys (or girls with very short hair) recommend a good hair straightener?
Best straighteners are GHD - expensive but fantastic. Another good set is Remington much cheaper but just as good.


Good LuckU K - Can any of the guys (or girls with very short hair) recommend a good hair straightener?
vidal sassoon-拢15 from superdrugs,it has 21 heat settings and works a treat, and it gets short ends-really easy to use. The price of GHD is more about brand name than quality(dn't get me wrongs-it does the job)-don't waste money unless you got loads of its. xoxo
C2s are great they have titanium plates and are about the same price as GHDs
my bro has ghd's for boys.


they are like thinner ceramic plates than normal ones but they work.
GHD quite obviously. Who doesn't know about GHD
ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment