Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can anyone recommend a good hair straightener for very curly hair?

I want to invest in a good straightener and did not kow which brand to buy.Can anyone recommend a good hair straightener for very curly hair?
The super slim version of the Conair Ceramic Straightner works great! It heats up in 60 seconds and has a heat settings from 0-25! it also has a turbo button for super quick styling if you're in a rush! I have one and I love it! (I have super thick and curly hair too)Can anyone recommend a good hair straightener for very curly hair?
Use a relaxer. We use this on Afro American women to straiten their hair and make it soft. We also use it for curly hair on Caucasian and Hispanic women. Just don't leave it on too long, it will burn your scalp if you do. I wouldn't attempt it at home. Find someone who knows what they are doing okay. Good luck to you.
http://www.sedubeauty.com/
the straightener i think works really good on curly hair is the chi .my hair is curly and that one make my hair hecka striat
try this website http://www.softforall.com/store/Reviews-/a>
i have friend that use conair and it works good for her. she can use it either on wet or dry hair. i think its called conairs wet to straight or something like that its like $30
Get the one from H.A.I it works really good!
The iron just must be ceramic, you can get a good one at Target for under $20. You want to spend your big money on styling products! I like Mop glisten mixed with Rusk smooth. Then I put in a dollop of Rusk wired. When you put product on hair put on hands like lotion so you get it even in hair and don't get globs in one spot. Then I dry hair with a diffusor sock on dryer with a flat large brush. I have very thick, very long hair. If you do you may want to section to dry.



Hair will be a bit frizzy, this is normal, blow dry more, medium setting on warm. Then section hair with clips - flat iron all the way around spray each layer with a SMALL amount of hair spray, you dont want crunchy hair! Then blow on low setting with cool dryer, this sets it perfect.



My hair is really soft and I don't have to wash for four days when I do this. I do have to spend 10 minutes each morning after until I do the whole thing again ironing so it will be smooth. Of course if I even see moisture my hair kinks so you may not have to do the daily touch up :-)



I have very curly hair, I can work up the big hair like nobodys business trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment