Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can i get a good hair straightener that works well under 2 hundred dollars?

i have very thick hair, its curly too and i need a straightener that will work well with it and isnt really pricey. where can i get one and links would be helpful! : ) thank you so muchWhere can i get a good hair straightener that works well under 2 hundred dollars?
My hairs the EXACT same(its like a curse!) So I got a student discount on a hair straightener I got in those little stands at the mall. The original price was 220 and I got it for 70 (Yeah, I know my bargaining skills are awesome lol) its called like cortex or something..and mine came with a free case for it.Where can i get a good hair straightener that works well under 2 hundred dollars?
Your local salon.





I personally use a Paul Brown Hawaii, and I like it. Definitely needs to be cleaned though, all the residue of products on the plates are making my hair smell nasty when I use it haha.





For reference, I have naturally wavy to curly hair, thicker hair (about medium) and around my shoulder. I also use it to curl my hair in bigger curls.


Mine was I think.. under 150? Canadian though.





I suggest that when you go to look for one, ask the people at the salon if you can try some of them out. If they aren't too busy, I am sure that they will let you try out the ones that they already use on their clients. If they don't have many choices, then ask them what they would suggest for your hair type. Buy it, and if you dislike it, return/exchange it.





Also, be sure you get a good heat protecting spray. I personally really like the Tresemme one, which I actually just bought. It smells great and leaves my hair shinier and smoother without being sticky or greasy.








Do you wear your hair naturally? If not, I think you should! I think that curly hair is so pretty. If it's frizzy and dry, just be sure that you get a good deep conditioner, shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, and leave in conditioners.





To answer below: It's a Corioliss. I actually think that they suck. A girl at a kiosk used it on my hair once when I specifically told her not to, and she more or less burned my hair because I had hairspray in it. She curled it, and it came out too small and tight. She flat ironed it, and it was too flat and lifeless. I've had two friends buy this product (one with extremely thick, curly hair) and it never straightened their hair very well. Even at the kiosk, the guy that did my friend's hair only did like. 1/3 of her hair, leaving a lot of it wavy and curly.
Most Def a Sallys Beauty Supply


I've gotten two from there and the brand i use is Jilbere de Paris-porcelain kind.its like 40 dollars and it makes my hair super soft and shiny:)soo i hope it works
it sounds like we both have the same type of hair, thick and curly.


i use a paul mitchell straightner ( i have the older editon) it works very well, and the newer one ive used my friends before and it works really well too.





heres a link:


http://www.folica.com/Paul_Mitchell_F_d2275.html


^this is the older one.





http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Styling%20Tools:4168-Brand=Paul%20Mitchell:4577-Styling%20Tool%20Type=Flat%20Irons


^the first one is the newer one..





the new one i would recommende getting, it straightens my hair a lott faster...but it is more exspenive.


you can look around for that type at other places online and try to find a better price.
A bunch of Chi straighteners are under 2 hundred.


hope i helped.











http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.html?s_kwcid=TC|6678|chi%20straightening%20irons||S||3151299621%26amp;gclid=CNfB1uPCgJwCFQxM5Qod61vBAA
the curiosliss (dont no if i spelled it right) works really well. they have diffrent types of strightners for diffrent types of hair. i straighten my hair every day for like 1 or 2 years and my hair is really soft still
if you have a sally's beauty shop near by


check that out.(if not, then go to your local beauty shop)


they have straightners for only $40


and i have one and it works great!


hope this helped
chi's. ghd's. coriolis. you can find them at beauty choice.com :)
wal-mart!! hahaha
target
walmart they got them for $20

No comments:

Post a Comment