Monday, January 23, 2012

Good Hair Straighteners?/Name brands?

I had a chi, which disappeared about four months ago. So I replaces it with a conair, which obviously isn't going to be as great as a chi, that just broke about two days ago. Now I'm looking for another hair straightener that will be as good as a chi, but I don't really know any other good name brands. So if you have any to recommend, I would really appreciate it. :D [P.S. my price range is 100-150$]Good Hair Straighteners?/Name brands?
get another chi. theyre the best!Good Hair Straighteners?/Name brands?
The best you can technically get is the GHD, but that is way out of price range...

I have the Sedu iconic ceramic hair straightener which is amazing, and it's about $120 I think. In my opinion, it's way better than the chi. You can also go to folica.com to look at other straighteners, and see what reviews they get. That's what I did when I was looking to buy one.
I have the Remington and it works AMAZING!!!!



http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104/a>



I use also use these:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j/a>



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j/a>



My hair looks amazing!
GHD's are expensive but are AMAZING!!! They last for ages, and every now and again salons do an offer where you can exchange your old ones and pay $60. I really recomend them. My hair is SUPER curly, and it never has a kink....



Anyways... Good Luck!
yah chi is the best or conair but get the most expensive straightner there is out there, it will work the best
Get a pair of GHD's they are great as long as you don't get fake ones

The normal price is around about 拢90

No comments:

Post a Comment