Monday, January 23, 2012

Good hair straighteners? Hair sylists plz help.?

hey, im looking for a flat iron that can also curl hair. ive heard that the CHI, sedu, solia, T3, and the HerSyler are good but im not sure about which one to get. i need one that wont totally fry my hair because i style very often. also, i have shoulder legnth, wavy, kinda frizzy hair.





btw, i have had the limited edition pink CHI for a year now and am not satisfird with it. one, because it damages my hair and two, because it doesnt curl properly. so plz dont recoment that one





anyone have any opinions or eperiance??





thanxGood hair straighteners? Hair sylists plz help.?
I've had the Remington Wet to Straight and the Chi limited edition pink camo and recently won an FHI Runway through a magazine website. The FHI retails for $450, the Chi for 100 and the Remington for about 20-30. They all seem to do about as well as the other. The FHI is supposed to have tourmaline crystals that can condition your hair. However, so far, I have not seen any impressive results that differed from the Chi. It does seem to heat up a lot quicker and hotter though. Both curl my hair great. Maybe you could try some sort of hair serum or leave-in conditioner spray to help reduce the damage on your hair.Good hair straighteners? Hair sylists plz help.?
Hey I would check out this flat iron ; http://www.loveamika.com/ it has a video showing how it straightens and curls and what not. Very informative. If not I would go for the solia flat iron





http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_r1558_1.html





Those are the two that I would recommend.





HTH
i use the ghd on my clients, it holds curls for days!!!! i have brides that slept on their wedding hair and said they woke up with the curls still perfectly curled. they are a lil more expensive but a TON more reliable than those dangs chis, i hate them ive heard more bout them breaking or shorting on a fuse more than any other tool a hairdresser has ever used.
Why don't you buy CHI flat iron. My friends have been using it last few months. They told me its the best.
I wouldn't go with a CHI. I'd go with the Paul Mitchell Ion Smoothing Iron (: It's amazing





-Paul Mitchell Salon Professional
I adore my CHI, but the main things to look for are even heat-dispersal throughout the plates, a good quality ceramic plate, and varied heat settings. That ensures that you don't have hot spots to fry your hair and that you can adjust the heat if you do notice damage. You also should look into a thermal protecting spray, kinda like a leave-in conditioner, that helps to shield your hair from heat damage. I'm kinda broke so I use TreSemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer spray (I flat-iron my hair almost everyday) and I really like it. I even my mom hooked on it. They also have other styling products designed for use with heat-setting tools like straighteners and blow-dryers. I'm gonna try the Volumizing Mousse next time I go to the store to pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment